'fiable,

THE Hulk is a wrap. Took (2) shots,for load development and I'd actually load (6),so I fhuqked up.(grin) Will use 'em to zero and start come-ups.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I ordered another EGW 20 MoMo rail,because it were ready to roll,directly from them. Amazon wanted to fhuqk me on "PRIME" Shipping,so I went to the source and cut to the chase.

Hint..........................

'h,

It ain't as large as it appears. It's prolly bigger.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The mass ain't hurtin' this equation and I don't see it getting cold enough,to freeze THAT ball off.

Hint..................

'weasil,

I shoot a fair sized herd of K-Hornet's and have loved the chambering since the 77/22 Sporter's intro in same. I prefer '296 in front of the 32 'Max at 3400fps+ from my 20-inchers.

My Number One so chambered,was a piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Nice nab on the pair of 'Crafts................

'holton,

Stability is a function of gross RPM,rotational and lineal,in conjunction. RPM bears the greatest impetus,but velocity do matter.(grin) Hint.

I've multiple SALAMI 22-250's in both 7" and 8",set up expressly for 88's. 3000fps+ is a breeze and there's no fretting stability,at low tide. Hint.

Have multiple 22-250 AI's wearing like RPM and obviously no issues there. Hint.

I've multiple Speedmires wearing like RPM and obviously no issues there. Hint.

Also shoot 88's and love 'em,in several 224 Grendel Krunchentickers. Hint.

Patiently awaiting the score of some 90gr Beer Cans to see WTF,within The Herd.

These are THE Good Old Days.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."