I want to do the races over there for sure. I've never seen the big boys run before. Looking forward to it. As a long ago retired sled racer, I'm looking forward to seeing some of that too. My brother and I ran sleds for a couple years in the late 70's. We had a mishmash of equipment-basically anything we could keep running for a few weeks and turn left. We ran lots of junk-Massey's, Speedway, Brut, Scorpions, and the like. Not even remotely competitive with that stuff. In 78 we pooled our funds and bought two tired Mercury Snow Twisters. We campaigned those sleds for a good two years, and did very well with them until Polaris rolled out their IFS RXL's in 1980. Just couldn't turn with them. It was a lot of fun, but I suffered two concussions, my brother got seriously injured in a race, and we hung it up. It was a ton of fun, and we made some great friends. Can't wait to go back to the races. Some of the guys we used to race against are team owners now, and I look forward to crossing paths with them again.

Last edited by gophergunner; 11/23/19.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla