im kinda workin on the 4 rifle battery idea, general purpose the 375 along the lines of what i mentioned in my op, then a fast 6.5 for for bou in the winter, a 30 cal set up as a mountain rifle, and a real fast 22 probably a 22-06 ai setup for the longest heaviest highest bc .224 projectiles i can find, other than that id like to have a pair of 22 mags 1 rifle 1 pistol, and a pair of 22 lrs 1 rifle 1 pistol, my xframe works great as a fishin pistol, gotta couple of semi small 9mms for when i go to town, and im ambivelant about shotguns any 12ga pump or auto that goes bang works for me, ideally all the main rifles mentioned would be built on the same action same scope etc, and other than the fast 22 id like them to all have the same parent case, ie if i built a 375 ai or wby id go 6.5 300 wby and 300 wby, and so on and so forth, so whats that make 10? , but yes i could skip the 6.5 and the 300, and make due with a 22 mag rifle and a 22 lr pistol the xframe ive already got, and skip the 9mm and the shotgun altogether

we ride at dawn