well....after reading literally every single post in this forum pertaining to 375s...and gaining an awful lot of inspiration from mr dobrenski, dirt farmer and toads builds....i think ive settled on a recipe.. or shall i say recipes, 1st one is what i deep down feel is literally perfect.......second one is close enough to where i can take my time on the 1st.....so here goes pre 64 action that started out as an h&h, and its gotta have that lil dimple in the bolt knob, get her blueprinted, etc reciever coated in some kinda silvery/grey anti corrosive bolt in od green, lilja#3 with deep flutes finished at 23, chamber 375 wby throated for the 270 grain lrx at 3.7 while still retaining saami freebore, cerakote or whatever coating scheme same as action, sunny hill x-long high capacity stainless bottom metal, trigger set at a crisp 3lbs, brown poundr green with black speckles, necg backup sights, talley lw,s leupold vx3i 2.5x8x35.......now for the make do rifle, used but good shape stainless classic, chop it to 23, get factory barrel lathed down or fluted, reuse factory sights, have a weatherby reamer ran though it....bed factory stock, skip fancy bottom metal load to saami spec, slap small leupy and talleys on it call it good....alternate #2 find a pre muzzle brake ruger alaskan in a pawn shop leupy in stock rings, call it good enough for now.....also as suggested by memtb i think it was...ill just skip the rest of the centerfires....and shoot everything with the 375.....

we ride at dawn