Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Trump just tweeted and reported on Fox....Paraphrasing ......"Go ahead"....."Impeach me in the house ASAP"......."Let's get this into the senate".....

I agree........The dems will self destruct if there is a trial in the senate...........Schiff and PIGlosi can longer control the narrative in the senate and the POTUS will be accorded FULL representation by counsel, accorded full cross examinations and full subpoena power........

Go ahead demCRAPS and Trump haters including you Paddler,,you idiot!!...........Let's get this into the senate......

We don't know what is going on in the Senate. McConnell is saying what he needs to say, but when the vote is held, I would not be surprised if you are surprised.

There most likely is billions of dollars available for guilty votes. The demoncraps cannot come this far and fail. Too many of them would at the least go to prison. And as many have said, it would destroy them. It would, and that's why it won't. Anybody believe they won't do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals of destroying America and seizing power and wealth for themselves? I don't.

I implored you chit for brains cowards to march on DC, showing them we would not accept their actions. Over and over again. Crickets.

You morons will get the government you deserve. I'll get eternity early.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.