Getting back to the OP original question. What if the Democrats do impeach the POTUS and he is actually found guilty in the Senate and removed from office.

Some people will accept it. Partiicularly the Democrat-Marxists. But everyone who cares about American freedom will be outraged and they will make a lot of noise but do nothing. The conservatives who have been calling to drain the swamp will look around and discover that they are the swamp. The Democrats will achieve an overwhelming majority in 2020 elections in the House and the Senate. The Democrats will pass a Constitutional Ammendment that outlaws personal owership of firearms. They will try to confiscate all firearms.

A leader will rise.

He will call upon American patriots to defend the Constitution. His call for insurrection will be echoed on millions of smart phones and social media sites. Millions upon millions of American will rise up. They will have guns. They will march on State Capitals and on Washiongton D.C. They will call for reinstatement of the Constituitional Republic. Some of these peaceful demonstrations will get out of control and people will die. The Deomcrat-Marxists will demand their anti-gun ammendament be enforced. And they will require the various police and military units to carry out the confiscation orders.

There will be armed insurection. The patriots will call upon their brothers in the military not to kill their neighbors. Some will refuse to kill Americans. Some will follow orders. The worst battles will be between military units. There will be blood and fire in the streets. You think Ferguson Missouri was bad. The whole country, every city will burn. And we will attempt to restore our God given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

The U.S. Federal Government will be paralyzed. It will recall all troops stationed in foreign countries. Without America to police the world there will be brushfire wars all over the globe. The Third World War will not be pretty nor will it be neat. It will be nasty and complicated. Blacks will fight whites. Rich will pay others to fight the poor. Corrupt and impoverished nations will attempt to dump their overpopulations on the U.S. Even now there are a million illegal imigrants a year invading our country. Muslims will fight Christians and Jews. Citizens will fight illegal immigrants. Totalitarian regimes that call themselves communists will fight countries that aspire to protect freedom and justice based upon law. There will be limited use of nuclear weapons. Certainly by Rogue states such as Iran and North Korea. But calmer heads will prevail and nuclear winter will be avoided.

There will be a new order that arises out of the chaos. I hope it's a rebirth of freedom and a return to traditional values that we are praying for and not something else.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.