I would cut off the water, power and food to the big cities. Let them kill each other off first and whats left over we can take care of. Basically most liberals can hardly feed themselves let alone survive for a month wihtout support.

The country will be divided if the vote to remove Trump or even if he stays. They are people out there who hope for this and continue to spend money trying to divide us. Allowing all the illegals in, was another step to detroy us from within.

I am not to old and fat to do what it takes to return this country back from the brink for my children and grand children. If it means to spill my blood I will. We would have to go in with the facts that anyone going against them will be labeled home grow terrorist by the media. We need to stop giving money to the MSM, by cutting advertising, not watching those channels and buying papers that are against us now.

Democrats need to go to prision. The Ukraine blowup is a cover up to keep the exposure of money kick backs from seeing the light.

Last edited by kingfisher; 12/06/19.