I have always suffered with cold feet. Here is what I have found works for me.

1. Keep the rest of your body warm. Especially lower body. Keeping the major muscle groups in your lower body helps tremendously.
I do this by making sure I have ample insulation with warm baselayer, midlayer and carry in heavy outer layer.

2. Mickey mouse boots are not for moving and too big/heavy to carry.
3. 1000gm boots are too warm for walking then sitting, feet sweat too much.
4. I bought a new pair of 400gm boots for hunting this year. Spent 8 days hiking in a ways and sitting. Liner socks with varying weights of wools socks worked very well. Temps ranged from ten to fifty degrees. After this I gave my 1000gm boots away to my son who can really use them.

5. I like handwarmers, depending on conditions chest pocket helps keep core warm, kangaroo pocket for hand/core warming. What I discovered this year is a handwarmer in each cargo pocket really helps keep lower body warm when sitting. So much so, that a few times I did not have to pull on my heavier outer layer.

6. When in a blind I have found something as simple as a small blanket over the lower body/feet really helps. I have used cheap fleece all the way to heavier wool blankets.

7. Another good thing to have is hot drinks, warms one up from the inside.

Ponderings for next year would be overboots, or something as simple as carrying a sleeping bag in to the blinds. I have used catalytic heaters in my pop blinds all the way done to -10, but am not completely sold on them. I think they would work better in a box type blind, which I will have in one spot next year.

I have spent lots of time in pop up blinds bowhunting the last 15 years or so and have tried everything, above is what has worked for me.

Arcus Venator