Easiest way to avoid cold feet is to shoot your critter early, spill the guts and head back to camp. But planning for the days when that don't happen is the trick. Just using simple stuff I'm better at keeping my piggies at least bearable than several years back. One thing I've learned if you're stand hunting is to walk in cold. Keep the coat or coveralls in the backpack till you get there. Then give a little time for the walking heat to wear off before dressing for the cold

Far as actual footwear I just use pacs with removable liners, thin poly base socks and a pair of wool/poly heavy socks. Above all don't over-sock and tighten everything up inside the boots. Follow with Toasty Toes chemical warmers designed for low oxygen environments. One or two of these same warmers can be added to the inside of your hat for a big difference add on. The kind I'm talking about have an adhesive side. Heat your head, warm your feet.

Body warmers that look like oversized hand warmers with adhesive back also help out. I like one stuck to the abdomen of my base layer long johns and if really cold one on my back. It ain't about just hearing the feet, it's beating the body so blood flow to the extremities isn't compromised.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."