I never could find the Bunny Boots, but I suspect that those wouldn't be much more fun to walk in than Sorel boots are. For just a boot, my Caribou Sorel's are as good as I've ever needed with a dry liner and one pair of Smartwool socks, but not for wet or walking. For that I went with Muck Arctic Pro boots and like what was written earlier, I got them one size too small that felt great in the store, but they went back the next day for one size larger after a one afternoon late season bow hunt. A thin felt pad in the bottom of the boot helps a lot too. The boots must be dried every night though and have a new dry liner the next day. For walking a long ways I like my unlined Danners and Boot Blankets out of my pack when I get to my stand. A chemical hand warmer in each of those has been a welcome addition on a long post. Not mentioned so far is getting yourself in better shape before the hunting season for better blood flow into your extremities. That sure helps with the hands too. The Niacin supplement was a novel idea.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory