Originally Posted by Seafire
This has been 10 plus years ago.... I sent an order of Medical items to a customer in Nebraska... $3500 worth..

Fed Ex was the closest carrier, so I ship it via them... paid for the insurance for the $3500 items...

Several days later I get a call from Fed Ex in Lincoln NEB....

my packaged arrived to their station... for some reason, the box arrived, but had been busted open and the contents were gone....

" would you like us to deliver the empty box?" ya gotta be kidding me...

I called the customer and let them know what had happened... their administrator called back two days later and told me Fed Ex had delivered an empty, smashed box..

I reordered the product and shipped it UPS... it got there 4 days later...

Filed a claim with Fed Ex for the product they lost....

they denied the claim, saying their job was to deliver a box.... not the contents... so therefore, since they delivered the empty smashed box, they had no liability to pay the claim on the insurance I paid for...

I haven't used Fed Ex EVER since that time....

I've had several suppliers who have started using Fed Ex over the last year.... I've refused the box and told them I want the items sent via UPS..
they tell me that they are now using Fed Ex exclusively.. Each time I have changed vendors....

screw Fed Ex.. no wonder they are called FED UP... I certainly was over them costing me $3500, and call delivering an empty box as them doing their job...

I would have hired an attorney and sued the chiit out of them.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?