Originally Posted by 222Sako
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
on 12/2 i ordered something from brownells, on 12/5 suppose to be here next day. I am still waiting. following fed ex moving it around the country it got to phx two days ago, and delivered to a U.S.P.S. for them to deliver it. I am still waiting.
brownells has this customer satisfaction survey. if i ever get that package, i am gonna pile it up on that survey.

Last January 1, I ordered an AR upper from Brownells. They are 3 hours away from me, in the same state.The package went from Grinnell to Otumwa(closest FEDX depot),to Chicago, to Lenexa KS, where it was handed off to USPS to deliver.....9 days later. I filled out their survey, but see nothing has changed.

That sounds like an issue on the shipper/seller end due to them using FedEx's "SmartPost" economy shipping option where a shipment is handed off to USPS for final delivery, rather than a FedEx issue. A lot of vendors are using "SmartPost" nowadays to save money. Pretty much anymore when you see "Free" or "Reduced" shipping advertised, most likely that's the shipping option used. (UPS has their version too called "SurePost")

FedEx SmartPost

UPS SurePost