Originally Posted by Redneck
Finally got one of the shipments yesterday.. Two still in limbo somewhere; wife's medical stuff is one of 'em... She called the outfit last night and they said they can use USPS but can't track the shipment... Total bullchit - every time I have something sent via USPS the clerk circles the tracking number on the receipt... I told her when she calls again tonight to let ME talk to that woman - and when she tells me they can't track a USPS box I'm gonna inform her in as tactful (yeah, right) manner as I can that she's full of chit...

That's because they aren't taking it to the post office to ship it out. They're using their postage machine in the shipping room and have a daily pickup scheduled. No longwinded receipt with a tracking number on it, just weight, stamp and toss it in the pile with all the other packages going out.
We do it every single day here. I can get a tracking number, but then I have to send a driver to the post office, wait in line, ship and get that receipt with the tracking number. I'm happy to do it for you, but I have to charge you.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."