Originally Posted by Hugh_W2
What tail,
No. My point was I think all Tupperware stocks are garbage. I agree with you. B&C or similar would be nice upgrade. Fiberglass would push price into direct competition with Sako and that will never happen.

Gonna have to disagree here, B&C not necessarily a nice upgrade. Many, myself included, have tried them and came to the conclusion the factory handle is better. Especially with a paint job to dress them up and add texture.

The B&C stocks for tikka lites add weight, are thicker, and very often don’t fit for schit. That’s not a guess, I’ve had 3. That’s said, if you get one that fits or want to mess with straightening them out they’re ok. I do like the M40 for a heavy rifle.

McMillans and manners are a nice upgrade for sure, and may or may not be worth it depending on individual preference. I have both. A tikka factory barreled action in a premium stock is still about $11-1200 investment, and that’s a lot cheaper than any custom built rifle I know of, and similar in price point to many premium factory rifles