Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by tzone
I don't like that they don't fit me very well. The stock is a milk jug and feels like one too. I've owned 3 and only one of them was a tack driver. I also don't like the one action size for everything. In the grand scheme of things, that part probably doesn't mean anything...but I don't like it.

Before the bumped the prices way up, they did have some appeal because it is a well build gun for the most part. But when the prices got raised up...there are other guns that appeal to me more.

With that price increase could have came a true short action and/or a hinged floorplate for those of us that want options.

Given an short action and hinged floorplate or blind mag I would be all over one.

Damn sure good shooters but those are the things that kill it for me.

I love the short action complaint.

You’re talking about less than 1/2” and four ounces. Like it matters.

P

It matters to me. It's something I said I don't like and also stated that it really doesn't amount to anything. I just don't like it. Whether it's on a Tikka, Savage, or anything else. He asked for reasons why we don't like them and I listed them.

Tikka owners seem to have some soft skin when it comes to their guns. There are plenty of guns I'd pick a Tikka over. But there are plenty I'll take over a Tikka too. It's nice to have options.

Camp is where you make it.