Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by ponderosa11
I’d be curious how many Tikka owners have found themselves inconvenienced by the lack of a true short action. And how many people who criticize the Tikka for this buy Remington 700’s in 223 when the Howa Mini Action is available?

I get it, though. It’s a cost saving measure. I held off on buying a Tikka for a while because I didn’t want to feel like I had a budget gun. When I finally got a Tikka and took it to the range, all the little things stopped bothering me pretty quick.

I haven't experienced the accuracy from them that others have. Maybe it's because the stock doesn't fit me well at all. I have outstanding accuracy from Kimbers and M70's that others don't experience, and those fit me like a glove.

Don't feel bad tzone. I have a buddy that can't shot a Tikka to save his life:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We've all seen guys at the range with this problem. It happens. Then there's me and my other buddy (Mark) with the same rifle:
............ so you can't blame the poor accuracy from the groups (3 shot groups) above, shot by my buddy Troy.... This would also explain why some guys really prefer shooting 3 shot groups... When a guy says, 3 shot groups are good enough, they are usually shooters like my buddy Troy.... Nuff said.. He does shoot the hell out of deer though wink..... Just sayin.. I don't think I've ever had another 5.9 pound rifle shoot this good:
Just to confirm the rifle is pretty consistent.... I'm hanging on to this one.. I have nothing at all to complain about with this T3x Superlite...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA