Of the Lipsey's List, most are Out of Stock, with only 2 model/calibers having any significant inventory- these are the 1A in 250 Savage and the K1RSI in 6.5x55. The others in stock are in 1's and 2's quantities.
With regard to the 450 Bushmaster being the only No.1 in the 2020 catalog; I would note that it was the only No.1 in the Ruger exhibit at the recent DSC in Dallas. There is a reason for this- It is the only No.1 that has not been a Lipsey's Exclusive since 2013.
No.1 wood quality has gotten a lot of comments lately.
As a student, collector, buyer and seller of Ruger No.1's, I am going to share my experience and insight on wood quality. I have handled and sold over 1500 Ruger No.1's in the last 15 years, so this is from what I have observed. Wood quality on the No.1 rifles has varied from the beginning-1967. Generally, rifles shipped in 1967 are rather plain. in 1968-69, wood quality is generally exceptional. The early '70's wood is generally nice, but by 1973 began to taper off. 1976, the Bi Centennial year, really good wood was again on rifles, but one must be careful of salt wood in these years and the good wood lasted until the early '80's. For the next 20-25 years, the wood could be variable, some nice and most plain. About 1992-93 some really nice wood is found, but it was generally average until about 2004. From 2004 until October 2013, wood was generally quite nice and buyers got used to this quality. So, when the really plain wood started showing up in 2013, people noticed, because they had become spoiled over the last 10 years! When the 308 K1RSI's were made couple years ago, they were exceptional. Last year, I received a run of 375 Ruger RSI's and the wood is exceptional, even most forearms! Also, at the end of last year, I received a 125 run of Joe Clayton Classics in the 1A configuration with a 25" barrel in 280 Ackley Improved. These rifles ALL had really good wood and some were exceptional! These were serial numbered JDC-001 thru 125. These last 2 caliber/configuratiions of the Ruger No.1 were Lipsey's Exclusives and Classic Sporting Arms was the Exclusice Retailer.
Obviously there are some exceptions to these years, but that has been my observation. If Ruger can continue to get wood of this recent quality, they can sell all the No.1's they can make. They won't make many, because 3000 per year is the capacity at 100% of the production time.

El Numero Uno
a Serious Collector of the Ruger No.1 rifle;
a Modern Classic Sporting Arm