What most men don't realize is that a lot of women have virtually no strength in their hands. I am opening jars all the time for Sweetness and I'm pretty amazed that she can't manage some of those herself. We sold her like new Browning Buckmark that her former late husband had bought for her because she could never rack the slide. Any cartridge, even a .22, going off inside a building is really loud and if a woman has confidence and will shoot a .22 and not something larger, all well and good. I laid several of my handguns out on a table once and told her to pick the one that she liked the best. She picked the smallest, lightest one which was a J frame .38 Special Titanium Airweight. Women are not always logical thinkers and letting them pick something, anything will be better than you picking something for them. I carry that little J frame myself, but when we went to the barber shop last week, I didn't want to leave that in the car or pocket carry it inside and asked her to put it in her purse. Nope, too big (!) and no room for it. See what I mean about that logical thinking?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory