Originally Posted by UPhiker
To those who say a revolver because a semi auto is "too complicated" for a woman, I work at a range and find that is counterbalanced by having to learn the long, heavy trigger pull of a DA revolver. Just like a lot of men say their wife can't rack a slide, I have them doing it in 30 seconds. They've just never been shown the push/pull overhand method.

IMHBAO, the "complication" of a semi-auto is focused on the immediate action required for a misfire or clearing a stove piped casing. That is the value and simplicity of a "one step" misfire immediate action with a revolver . . . just pull the trigger again. We are talking about a self defense weapon for a non-shooting woman here. Should she be willing to take up the practice required of a semi-auto, then my all means go for it.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee