Springfield Officer's (special edition "Night.45")
Springfield Micro Compact
Colt Delta Elite
Kimber Stainless II
Kimber Custom LW Midnight (Wife's)

Fun story about the Kimbers...My wife has always wanted a Kimber. She's been using the Springfield Officer's sometimes, but really likes a full size 1911 better. We had an Auto Ordinance full size that we had bought used, but after the front sight flew off one day at the range, she never liked it even though I had it fixed. Well, her birthday was coming up and I was in the gun shop where we bought that Auto Ordinance and they had the Kimber LW Midnight edition on sale. So, I traded in the the Auto Ordinance and got the the Kimber. It sat in my gun closet for a couple weeks in the box in plain view, but she never noticed. Then, last week I was in another shop that frequently gets police trade-ins, and they had a few full size stainless Kimbers in the case for a really good price. I was still sitting on some mad money, and convinced the wife that a full sized stainless would be great for carrying on our boat, so I bought one. When she got home I was showing it to her and giving her crap about how this nice stainless Kimber was mine, and not hers...all the while the box with her new gun that I've had for weeks was sitting on the table, kind of insinuating that it was the box this used police trade-in gun came in. She took the bait and said, "Is that where my new Kimber is?" When I opened it, I thought she was going to cry. We took them to the range on Sunday and put over 100 rounds through each of the Kimbers and they both ran great.