Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by ol_mike
i
Went into an office supply place a while back picked up a ink cartridge went to counter with cash . You want to put that on your store card -NO- just pay cash , ok what's your email - gave her some extremely long BS email then a fake phone number . She finally figured out both were BS she said will you stop wasting my time - i said no you're wasting my time . She told me it was for my receipt if i wanted a receipt she needed the info. - i said if the cartridge doesn't work i'll bring it back- lay it on the counter get another and walk out the door . As the door closed behind me .

Woopee, another bad ass campfire member, you bought an ink cartridge and paid with cash. And you are full of [bleep]. You pay cash for an ink cartridge you don't have to write anything down. Real or fake. Buy a car or house and sometime in the process your bad ass will cough up info.....Over and out, you are now wasting mine.

Yes, there are plenty here, and most of our blood pressure is fine until we must endure another old liberal yankee trying to tell us exactly what we NEED and DONT need to be doing.

Trump Won!