Originally Posted by ol_mike
Went to join Planet Fitness this afternoon .

Was handed an I-pad info. needed - name, address, date of birth, home phone, cell phone, bank account routing number, account number, bank card number , expiration date, 3 digit CVC card verification number, Email , employer , 2 emergency contact names numbers,

I had to agree to all the terms but never heard or saw the terms or i couldn't precede .

Erased bank info. , email , and fake phone number i gave them handed fat girl the I-pad - told her it was too intrusive .

Asked if I could just pay in full for a one year membership -NO .

Asked how can I join without giving bank info. ? YOU CAN'T .

Three more things they'd have 100% of my information SS# , fingerprint , mugshot . LAF .

Some fishychitt going on with an operation like that - makes zero sense .

And the SPECIAL OFFER came out to 4X'$ what the Ad stated . .

Looked around while sitting there in amazement that all these man-bun boys and girls dole this info. out freely . And people wonder how their credit and banking gets ripped off .

Where I sat with the I-pad [interrogation-pad] was 6 tables w/4chairs each table - over half the seats contained man-buns/honeybuns looking at their phones - appearing to be trying to lay down in the small aluminum chair .

Flarduh -yeah- FunnyChitt i tell ya...

I refused to join them for the same reason. I agreed to pay cash, they would not allow it.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis