Originally Posted by lvmiker
I was born in 1947 and have noticed that things have changed a little in the past 73 years. Some of those things are better, some worse. Unless you live in a cave and shop at underground swap meets you will be forced to encounter the realities of life in 2020. Having a clerk who actually gets up in the morning and goes to work ask me the questions that she is instructed to do does not raise my blood pressure nor does a blood pressure check at the dentist.

Get out of bed in the morning with a positive mental attitude and the annoying vagaries of modern life get put in the very small space they deserve. As far as personal privacy issues are concerned, be aware and cautious while realizing that privacy is a thing of the past, simple fact, live w/ it or let it ruin your day.

Or take your rifle to the deep wood and live off the landgrin

mike r

Well said. I would add, that you are likely on camera, like it or not, dozens of times every single day.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~