I have two rifles chambered to "The Bob", a Ruger #1B which is a sub MOA rifle with Norma factory 100 gr. loads. Too bad Norma doesn't load the "Bob" anymore. The other is a Winchester M70 XTR Featherweight that so far has been rather disappointing. My son in law has that same rifle and I did his load work up for it before teaching him how to do it himself. He wanted the 100 gr. TSX bullet and using H4350 worked up a load that does a bit under an inch. That same load in my rifle is more like a shotgun pattern. I tried 120 gr. Speer SPFB bullets and they weren't any better. I've been way too busy with other rifle projects so just haven't gotten back to the "Bob".
Since for the moment my doc has forbidden me to shoot any hard kicking rifles, I just may have to start playing with that rifle again. I was in a vehicle crash on January 2, 2020 that totaled my new truck and fractured my sternum. Nothing like starting the New year off right. I thought about doing the .223 Rem. or maybe the .243 but the more I think about it mayber I see what "Mr Bob" can do.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE