Mentioned this earlier, but the post disappeared in the crash.

Hornady has been making EXCELLENT brass for at least 3 years now. Have purchased it in .17 Hornet, .243 Winchester, 6mm Creedmoor, .250 Savage, .25-06, .275 Rigby (aka 7x57), 7mm Remington Magnum, .30-06 and .300 Weatherby Magnum at local stores, where it's generally inexpensive. A good example would be the 50 pieces of 7mm Remington Magnum I bought for a magazine assignment, which proved to be as consistent in both weight and neck-thickness as several other premium brands, including Lapua. So I went back and bought another 50...

They do not offer component .257 Roberts brass, but they do offertheir Superformance load with 117-grain SSTs at a listed 2945 fps--which is as inexpensive, per round, as some component brass these days (depending on where you buy it, of course). Picked up my first box today at a local store (the only one they had) and will report on it soon, both the ammo performance and brass quality.

Also saw some in an more distant local store a few weeks ago, and will see if it's still there next time we make it to the "big city."

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck