Originally Posted by TrueGrit
For starters I know nothing about varmint hunting. IMO this is a good set up for all around hunting and shooting.
https://www.leupold.com/reticles/reticle-boone-crockett-7
When things are happening fast I'm a big believer in KISS. The most important thing is to know your rifle and where it shoots. I site dead on at 200 yds, and when the shot is far I use the second crosshair, when it's really far use the third crosshair. It's nice to be able to range, focus and calculate, but that will cost you a lot of opportunities for a shot.

True Schit,

You "know" nothing,about fhuqking ANYTHING and your Retardation is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT in it's grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

An archaeic reticle,that is non-lineal in subtension by literal "design",coupled with a SFP "view" and an erector that cain't bridge said gaps,is THE very definition of a Goat Fhuqk. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT. LAUGHING!

I especially enjoyed "site","far" and "really far"...almost as much as "range","focus" and "calculate",you Amazingly Stupid CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hardly "daunting" to shoot an etched lineal reticle,aboard a platform that retains zero and tracks in accords to same,as per whim. You know,all the things Reupold CAN'T "do". Hint. LAUGHING!

I hear through The Grapevine,that one can slam DOPE in an Ocular,so it too stares one in the face,to RAPIDLY contend distance,atmospherics and victim movement. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Do tell which Dog Schit Rifle,you've got The Goat Fhuqk Glass mounted upon and muse it's Chambering and Fodder,just to take your STUPIDITY to the next level. Dare ya'...because I ASSURE you it will be funnier than fhuqk,if you TRY. You can't even site(note the difference) the subtension of a given magnificiation,at a given range. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards never disappoint,by simply doing your BEST. HINT.

Bless your heart,for being in soooooooo far above your pointy head,that you've less than ZERO inkling. gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than trying to give "answers".

HINT.

Fhuqking Reupold!!!!

Laughing!

Wow +P+++!!!!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."