Truly Grit,

I don't "think" you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,I KNOW you are and those differences are stark...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are a typical Pavement Pounding Whiner,who's read a magazine or two in her version of "life" and "thinks" she has a clue,which couldn't be further from the Truth. The only thing you "shot" are your mouth and Imagination,though you've an incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,to "compliment" your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for "thinking" otherwise,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

As an aside,you were talking how 280 is your favorite "caliber",DO "expound",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you try.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

massage 2 or 3,

I'm better in person and you'd simply nod your head in agreement,as your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude was illuminated in the flesh,because it could go no other way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination however,be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST and the last thing I'd wanna do is take that from you,if only because it's ALL that you "have" and that'd be mean. Hint. LAUGHING!

To obliviously quantify perspective,mebbe mention what you "do" for a "living",that fuels your Whining Melting Snowflake Routine in sucha manner,you Whining CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING.

Bless your heart,you "hard charging" gal you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."