massage 2 or 3,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you default to your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can almost keep your Emotions in check. ALMOST. What do you "do" for a "living" again? Cite the 7-11 you work at and I'll swing by and watch you try to break a $100 bill,then you can at least say you've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Shefire,

Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and ain't it VERY "surprising",that you respond to Homoerotic Fantasy...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts talk out your ass and Meltdown. Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things funnier,than an Opiate Addled Candy Striper,bursting through yet another closet,so she can call a Bullet Manufacturer and reiterate her STUPIDITY obliviously,as steaks swelter in the sun. HINT. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."