Crab,

The FF is superior for Utility,though I only have 80 or so of 'em.(grin)

As Variables go,the Bushy(s) do some nice thangs. I don't care for the G2 reticle,but the G3 and especially in LRTSi(Illuminated),is rather good. Tough to get pissed at the locking windage turret and/or the elevation's OEM mechanical zero stop. Hint.

I prefer rear parallax,if only because it isn't obtrusive,or able to be moved unwanted. The FF erectors CRUSH the Bushy,in total travel,but they crush everything. Hint.(grin)

Bushy Illumination,is better than SWFA's 5-20X's lighting. I prefer the 3-12x zoom range and largely disfavor the 4.5-18x Bushys,mainly because I got them too. Hint.

It is funnier than fhuqk,to hear a CLUELESS Fhuqk "extoll" Reupold B&C Reticle "virtues",if only because there are NONE. Same goes the Reupold BDC/CDS Goat Fhuqks. THE key to POA/POI intersections,are an erector and reticle that speak the same angular lineal measurement language. Reupold botches that fhuqking HORRIBLY. Hint.

So coming full circle,the Bushy '12x LRTSi do connect alotta Variable dots and crushes all things Reupold and most everything NightFarce. In current pricing structure,they bring alotta Bang for the Buck,if one loses a bet and hasta' go Variable. I bought more than a few,just for Giggles and due the fact,that I've more than one rifle and it's often intellesting to extrapolate different glass,upon like platforms. Case in point,the SWFA 3-9x MQ,as I cain't suffer it. Too fickle,no parallax and slower to press into service. Hint.

For a Utility Rifle at a 1:1 ratio,I want the 6x MQ...mainly because I shoot it all and then some.

Hint.............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."