Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Your right, but even a dumbass knew what I meant. What is the proper name of the caliber, 7mm Express or 280 Rem?

Truly Schit,

Don't be so hard on yourself,in fairness you are actually a MUCH Dumber Fhuqk than you realize and by a margin you cannot even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude of...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The caliber is ".284",which is a boresize,if only obviously(to everyone but you). 7mm Express is a cartridge chambering and 280 might be too,depending upon what your Retardation is trying to align. In no particular order,there is 280 Rimless Ross,280 Rimless Jeff',280 Flanged NE and 280 Rem...of course not counting Wildcats. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you be sure to "brazenly" poke a oar in the water,pinpoint your Dumbfhuqktitude and I'll happily rub your nose in your STUPIDITY and make it look easy,mainly because it is(for me). Mebbe dangle a pic,for MAXIMUM Fhuqking Hilarity?!? Muse receiver/stock/trigger particulars,take a stab at RPM,Freebore and COAL,then HILARIOUSLY jaunt towards bases/rings/glass,if only to save the best JOKE for last. Then say sumptin' about boolits. Hint. LAUGHING!

I gotta go Castin' & Blastin',while you TRY to summons the courage requisite,to grab slack on the rope and TRY yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,you MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."