Originally Posted by Ralphie

I'm probably in agreement with these two posts.

Lots of good clothing to be found for pretty dang cheap. You have to look for sales and shop outside hunting brands.

I've guided guys with all the expensive clothes and I really can't think of a time when I thought they were any better off than I was.

I'd be open to considering the primo stuff if I was headed on a backpack hunt in wet country.

Good post.

Spending 500 on hunting clothing, let alone a grand, isnt needed for the vast majority of hunting that ANY of us on here do.

That said, since when is any hobby or activity about need? I didnt need another rifle, and neither did you (or you, or you) but here we are!

Everyone's price point is different, and some guys wear stuff to let people know they can afford it, and others do thinking it is worth th einvestment, and still others that its needed for the task.

Its not needed. Period.

If the budgeting comes down to spending a bunch of cake on gear or going on another hunt, pick the latter every time. if the budgeting is such that its not a factor, then go for it.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.