Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...when we got married, I didn't realize that the "'till death do us part" stuff was going to entail a pandemic.

But here we sit.

It's part of the deal, I guess.

Anything can happen.

But, sooner or later, ya gotta come outta your house.

Can the rest of the country quit ignoring the Constitution when you do?

And when you come out, guess what's gonna be waitin?

Mr. Covid.

Or are you gonna wait inside until a vaccine is developed?

They're still workin on the one for SARS, from 2002.

At great risk of losing credibility I agree with this^^^^^

Flame away ...... woohoo

The only thing he’s said in 5 days that I also agree with...The VID is here to stay, and eventually we all will be exposed to it.

I’d just prefer that my hospital has calmed the fûck down and has a ventilator with my name on it when I catch it.

Figure I’m helping my odds at the ventilator roulette table by staying away from the masses for another 30 days.

Brother, is Jim Bean is all that’s left in the bunker, and how much blow is there? I may need to make a Hail Mary run into the city for supplies.

😎

Brother Beav, the campfire has me a little stressed, so the Beam & blow is going at an accelerated rate..... you may have to brave the "covid" for more provisions.... Bristoe volunteered to ride shotgun...
he found his balls.... uh oh... gonna pay for that.
Oh and if you see MCH when you are out and about tell him Fubar says..... he is a lying sack of schit....... wink

Copy all that...Bris is riding shotgun? Umm, no he’s not...He’s making 800 proof shine in his basement and splashing his wife with it when she walks in the house from work.

If I see MCH tell him he’s a full bag of shît....Gawd, I really hope I don’t see him...Can I yell it at him from my truck as I race by him?

Last thing....Can I borrow your Sled? I think I found a way to transport weed, blow, booze, hookers, and food all at the same time via water...Thank me later!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”