Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
If you/we don't live, it doesn't matter about the economy !

So you survive the virus but have no money. Show here that is better.

If you/we survive, the markets will eventually bounce back, just like they always have.

If you've got nothing to show for yourself, that's hardly anyone else's problem

Get your head outta the sand !

You have never been broke or hungry. If you want to see total anarchy, take the money away from people and watch what happens. You are also assuming the worst conditions of the virus. You seem to believe that there will be millions of people will die from this. That isn't going to happen. Millions of people will be affected by the downturn in economics, and that has already happened. Meanwhile you people seem to hope for the worst in the virus and ignore what is already happened in people's lives without jobs and much of a future.

Really, & you know, or can prove this how ?

Where did I write this ?

Don't believe I can find anything, in regards to this, either in what I stated. Can you show me where please ?

My wife & I have worked our asses off, to get to where we are, from simple High School graduates.

Do we, are we not suffering from the economic down turn, fuggin oath we are. We own a small business, that has/is being severely effected.

You want to know what my biggest worry is ?

Holding my oath/commitment to my employees, that I will continue to support their families !

Your doomsday attitude is your's.

Man up, or own it !

Last edited by New_2_99s; 04/03/20.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"