Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by johnw
I myself am under lawful quarantine by county authorities until my wife's test results return.
My employer is paying all in similar circumstance as "paid leave of absence".
I'll actually make a bit more not working, than if working the reduced hours we are limited to.

FYI, you come across a an out of touch elitist with this remark..... makes me angry frankly

Which part is elitist?
The fact that I am am lawfully quarantined, or the fact that my employer is taking care of me?

You are so out of touch I don't know where to start? millions are out of work....
Your employer is taking care of you... well I am the employer and I am taking care of my employees, at my own expense.
You are damn lucky your employer has government contracts or you could be in the unemployment line.
How about the debt future generations will be saddled with so your boomer ass can work through really hard times , hard times caused by the representatives you have voted into office.
Fug me

Just which government contracts would those be? I doubt that the government directly buys even the first pound of our product. You seem to be very confused.

"Chances Will Be Taken"