DUMB268,

You are in soooo far over your pointy head,that it's plum fhuqking amazing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

HILARIOUS,that Whiners cain't connect a single fhuqking dot(literally). DOPE goes on the stock and inside ocular cap. If/when ANY components change(lot numbers for example),it takes but a second and a shot to confirm. Perhaps 3 seconds to correct it. Hint.

The LAST fhuqking thing I wanna do,is tough 50%+++ of my erector away,so someone can lick & stick a fhuqking label upon same. As distance increases,corrections magnify and I use 10yd increments for many chamberings. From 400 to 410yds,with a favored 10/22,is a .8 Mil ele correction change. Might as well blackout your Speedometer,excepting a 55mph window. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Reupold won't track in lineal fashion and will jump around. IF those leaps are consistent,they can be factored,but leaps ain't consistent. Tracking graduations will certainly be different than cited too. Just a tough way to do good work,with schit that can't/don't work and then Label Fhuqking it to boot. Hint.

270/105 DOPE. Bases are covered at spittin' distance(3 Mil hold over),200yd zero plainly cited and hasty 800yd comeups easily extrapolated. It can be shucked into erector,or held upon windshield,if not both at the same time. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

A 6x Fixed Fhuqker will simply trounce all things Reupold. You get 10yd parallax,40+ Mil's erector travel and 10 Mil's in the windshield. I'll always greedily take it's windshield alone,over the entirety of a Reupold's attempt at erectors. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."