Originally Posted by teal
Larry's advice to me on scopes, bullets, rifles and reloading has never not come out exactly as he said it would. YMMV but I've been here a while and asked a lot.

Some might cry about delivery but damn, if it works as advertised, I don't care. I'm after answers, not poems. I've seen him help a metric ton of people on this forum over my time here.

What I can't understand is people slobber all over Vortex because 1/2 of their shipping costs are on "warranty replacements" while MF a SWFA that simply doesn't fail at near the clip Vortex does.

The BEST customer service department is the one you NEVER need to use. I don't buy chit because when I call a company for returns - they have an efficient and easy way to do so - there's a damn reason for that. Calling a company for a return should be slightly involved because they're not used to doing it. Too many people with the Walmart mentality - so what if I have to buy 6 of them, they make it easy, instead of "buy once - never see them again unless to buy again". Notice no mention of cost/price there.
His advice is spot on, because he actually shoots, and has a no BS attitude. He is right, “it’s not hard to spot those who shoot vs shooting their mouth”.