Jordan,

It's impossible to make sense,to those who have NONE. Hint.(grin)

I reckon it more than a touch handy,to simply drive the windshield for many things,because a guy is gonna look through the fhuqking thing anyhow. One of many reasons why FFP and an erector that talks to the reticle,conspire to formulate soooooo many "unfair" advantages. Also why BDC/CDS turrets suck so much ass and why BDC reticles follow suit. There's much to be said for lineal graduated scales,that correlate erector adjustment. While NOTHING could be more simplistic,for folks who actually shoot,Retards are forever in a hurry to overlook the glaring obvious and default to Licking Windows...as these Threads soooooo eloquently attest. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Hint. Laughing!

Joe Average sure in the fhuqk ain't very bright,but Lemmings drive the market and that's why Schit Riggin' abounds. Retards can "justify" everything and simply haven't seen what wares that actuate/operate in accordance,will reliably do. BSA sells alotta scopes and so does Reupold. LAUGHING!

A Guess,predicated by a Guess,to arrange a Guess,is a fhuqking HILARIOUS way to conduct business! Doubly fhuqking funny,when your schit is so fhuqking bad,you "think" it is "good". Reupold for Rife! Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I enjoy the "set and forget" Mantra,because it's used as a salve to smooth over STUPIDITY and as a base ingredient for a schit recipe. Glass that won't/don't/can't track and repeat,will NOT hold zero either. That despite the ploy being a popular excuse,which only adds to the fhuqking humor. Couple same with a "Magical" CDS turret and everything gets "better". Add SFP to the equation,frost it nicely with an erector and reticle of different languages and then rave about how "GREAT" it is. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless their hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Kchuntis,

There was/is NO need for you to "justify",how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that your Vagina Monologue skirted all things The Rifle and The Outdoors,but your Couchbound Kchuntly "exploits" are "riveting" Testimony to your "prowess". Give or fhuqking take. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Very GOOD call to shut the fhuqk up. Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."