Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by Judman
knobs

So it’s probably safe to say you don’t know a fuucking thing about a good killin scope?

PS where ya hunt, I’ll come trespass if only cause your a biitch... 😂😂
Yeah, scopes that track, and function better, kill less than those that don’t. Fuggin democrats.

You have trespassed here already. That’s why I brought it up.

Drama queen, let me fill ya in on a little secret, for 99% of huntin, you don’t need to fuuck with your scope..

Quit trying to peddle junk wares and try it sometime.😘

For what I do Judman you're spot on dude! I've only had to jack with scope adjustments in the field one time and that was an old Weaver T Scope that had exposed turrets that got turned on me one morning hunting deer. I put the rifle on the hood of the truck on top of my jacket and took the bolt out and bore sited on a telephone pole, I knew where zero was but I didn't know which way to turn it to get back.When I sighted on the pole it told me which way to go and I did it. But that's the only time. I don't shoot over 400, maybe 500 yads in a pinch so I don't need to twist knobs. If you do and the Leupold doesn't do it for you by all means buy what you want. Leupold is what I want.

Last edited by Filaman; 04/15/20.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!