Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If you want to abandon all reservations....even the ones for black folk and whitey......you had better try to figure out the 100 percent employment and birth rate problems.

I don't know of any black or white reservations that disallow non-fed law enforcement on "their" land. Or any social safety nets (college funds, welfare brackets, etc.) set up for any particular set of "white folk".

I say keep it colorblind. Get rid of the reservation system altogether. You're either an American or you're not. The whole sovereign nation notion is a joke. Lotsa Native Pride bumper stickers at walmart cashing the EBT checks.

People have a right or obligation (however you see it) to keep their unique cultures and contributions to our culture as a nation alive. I don't have an obligation to subsidize it.

Or, keep the reservations and do as I posted before. Cut out everything that european settlement brought with it and let it be. No such thing as just the tip.

Yup well said BGG, you know when Deflave gets done jacking his root in Florida and moves back to montana maybe you can straighten his ass out cause all that orange juice and sunshine sure as hell has him screwed up.MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "