Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Anybody got any more info on this?

Local story with National implications.

https://k2radio.com/wells-fargo-sues-cody-firm-gunwerks-claims-it-owes-2-8-million/
..............Very interesting. Based on the article, looks like Aaron Davidson is in heap big duu-duu.

I have no other info on this, but on youtube there are two videos entitled "MOA" and MOA part 2 which I first saw quite awhile ago. These two videos compare custom rifles from Gun Werks vs production rifles from Browning in terms of manufacture, accuracy, philosophies, costs vs accuracy benefits and on down the line which I found interesting.

No doubt Gun Werks custom rifles are extremely well made, outstanding build quality in manufacture and the whole shaa-bang. Perhaps too good. If you are going to compete in the marketplace of manufacturing rifles that a higher percentage of shooters and hunters cannot either afford or if affordable choose not to pay such high prices, then you vastly limit your retail market customer base.....Weatherby produces MK5s but they also make Vanguards. Other rifle makers like Weatherby make their more expensive rifles while offering lesser expensive alternatives such as Browning.

I am guessing, but it looks like Gun Werks got way over-incumbered with equipment costs way too fast. while at the same time not catering to a wider market customer base by not offering lesser expensive alternatives and therefore sales went south from a medium to a large degree. Getting over in-cumbered in debt while having a philosophy of only making the best can lead to failure if not managed well......Guessing the a BK might be on the way for Gun Werks.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger