Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Tarq,

I can’t disagree on the GW products line, never shot one, but the cost of their “Shooting Solution” is above most paygrades.

LR shooting, hunting, is a niche market, and those who know what they want and can wring out of a custom rig the same or better performance, aren’t buying a $10k-$14k rifle package.

I’m sorry to see any gun industry company go under, but, to the point, that possibly the owners have a history of financial problems, it’s probably best it happens now, when the major hit is being suffered by a huge bank, whom by the way, is no stranger to nefarious business dealings.

😎

Beave, I'm with you on WF not being an innocent bystander. I can quote you chapter and verse on some of their doings here in FL circa 2008.

WF and BOA have got be the largest scumbag bankers in the entire world.

They disgust me, knowing what I know firsthand. They got money poured down their throats in 2008, destroyed peoples' lives, stole their homes, refused workout agreements and loan restructurings, and sold the homes for profit after the housing market recovered, while .gov allowed them to write off huge chunks of debt and expenses they didn't actually have, and deprecate the value of the properties for their balance sheets.

I can walk 3 doors down from my house and stand in front of a home on a lake where they did exactly that to a single Mom with 2 kids. I know her personally. She is a friend of mine. That house is now worth $450-500K.

Phugkers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH