Originally Posted by Tarquin
Still waiting for John Burns to weigh in. He started this thread. John? John?

I responded several posts above.

Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Anybody got any more info on this?

Local story with National implications.

https://k2radio.com/wells-fargo-sues-cody-firm-gunwerks-claims-it-owes-2-8-million/

John, I've always enjoyed your posts.
But something tells me if there is/was 411 on the situation, you'd likely be more in the know than anyone here - leaving me to surmise you're simply stirring the szchit pot.

Scott,

I knew nothing more about this situation between WF and Gunwerks than was in the article and nobody in town had any inclination there was a pending suit.

Gunwerks threatened to sue us a week ago and any suit by a 3rd party concerning appointment of receivership directly affects our contract.

Wells Fargo like most big banks has anti 2A/anti hunt tendencies so the story truly does have National implications.

In the interest of fairness I also was the first one to post Arron's complete statement in this thread.

Originally Posted by mirage243
IMO John Burns is a D-Bag for making those statements and not backing it up.

Might want to reread this thread.

Originally Posted by 4th_point
Why can't firearm builders in Cody, WY just get along?

Must be something in the water.

Arron and I had been getting along pretty well and we were planning to expand the Wyoming Governor Match to include a Precision Rifle Match in addition to the 3 Gun Match.
Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
They owe us money.

It's not been fun.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but am wondering if this has been resolved. Aaron Davidson posted in another thread, "Delinquent vendor payments: fake news"

What's the scoop?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4898441/gunwerks-in-trouble#Post14898441

Finale invoice for project is still pending so Gunwerks is not delinquent.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.