I do believe the person I suspected of embezzlement from them was let go soon after I reported my suspicion. I can also say that based on Aaron's response when I reported it he was blindsided by it.

I wasn't really accurate in my first comment about the timeline. This happened more than just a few years ago. It was probably something more around 6-7 years ago and before they seemed to be expanding as a fast as they have the last few years. If Aaron was guilty of anything at that time in my opinion it was not having great inventory control measures in place.

Embezzlement happens to many small businesses and it's often committed by a family friend or person of trust. I'm not their #1 fan but wouldn't be fair to suggest what I said was something much more nefarious than I thought it was. I really believe it was a rogue employee.

I also found a kid in Blackfoot that was selling lots of Gunwerks brass and berger bullets along with "surplus powders". He sold a bullet puller he said he had patented too. I asked him were he got all the ammo components and he said it came as loaded ammo from the same guy that was consigning the rangefinders and scopes. He was buying it cheap from him and pulling it down. Not a plan that would seem to have come from the top as it probably netted pennies on the dollar.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/23/20.