Its hard to fathom the lows that we humans go to when we start chewing up our own ! Its like a big pile on when someone is down... like a pack of dogs snarling and killing anouther of the pack when it is down and or wounded.
I dont personally know Aron, but I have met him at the shows and ordered a rifle from him. It was delivered and Im very happy with it.. The following things I do know..

Wells Fargo is the worst bank that I have ever had dealings with. They have done things to my companys that is awfull. I bucked up and paid off a bunch of notes when they called them and it cost me tons of money because of the things I had to sell off to meet the call. I was not behind on any loan payments whatsoever.. I lost more money on that deal than Aron just payed off. I did it on my own without involving anyone else. I dont know how Aron paid of Wells, and it is none of my business and it is none of yours either. Owning a small business is very challenging and is a rough road to hoe and I admire all who succeed in doing so. Wells Fargo is the worst bank that I know of.

John Burns He is piling on and causing drama for Gunwerks either because they are competition to him or jealous of Gunwerks.. He dang sure backpedeled when he had to put up or shut up O they havent payed me but also then saying that he hadnt sent a final bill yet.. Probably worried about the lawsuit he could get served on him for defamation ? Lost respect for him today..
Good luck to Gunwerks on working this all out..

Treat others as you would like to be treated..
Billy

Turn em loose ...