A few years ago all of the gunshops and pawnshops around Idaho Falls had new GW rangefinders and scopes for sale on consignment. I found it odd and knew most of the shops so I asked around and they had all been consigned by the same person.

I knew the name and knew he worked at gunwerks because they screwed up a chamber job on a 7 lrm for me and he was one of the guys that jerked me around on the deal.

Seemed pretty obvious that the stuff was embezzled goods so I called Aaron Davidson and let him know. He was a little surprised because he said the guy was one of his brothers best friends but did say a lot of stuff was missing. I talked to his brother a few times and he really seemed shady so I wouldn't surprise me he has friends like that.

They were advertising for a director of marketing a few years back and advertising it at about 200k a year. I have an MBA in marketing and 14 years experience so my friend kept telling me to apply for it. I told my friend I'd had some experience with them and didn't think they were honest so I wasn't even going to bother looking into it. He thought I was crazy and kept telling me it was a dream job. I just told him I'm no longer going to waste my time trying to build a career with people I don't trust.

Bb