Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 99guy
I've meet some great friends here on the campfire since I became (more) interested in 99's about 10 or 12 years ago.

I am currently the production manager of one of the largest commercial orchards and vineyards in Virginia. I have a duel BS degree in Forestry and Forest Biology from the College of Environmental Science and Forestry at Syracuse University. 85 and 86 respectively. My career and a hard working and understanding wife has provided me the privilege of having the ways and means and time to hunt my way through most of North America and it's big game species as a younger man. Experiences for which I am eternally grateful for. Africa is still a dream if I live long enough and can make enough money. That and going bear hunting with my new 35 Rem with Roy. grin

With our Daughter having just one more year of college, my wife and I are currently on a 5 year dash for cash to get to 62 and check out to spend the rest of our years living life on the Lake driving around in the sun in a gas guzzling boat.

It's not everybody's dream, but it's our dream.

God willing.

I hope God is willing you make it to Oregon for that bear hunt.

Roy, can I tag along with Randy? I'll drive!

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin