Pic of me on a movie set with my two "police Harleys". The one I'm sitting on is a 49, the other one is a 59. I was never a cop although I guess my military bearing got me asked frequently on movie sets if I was a real cop.
[Linked Image]
The 49 getting put back to original.
[Linked Image]
The ID in the lower right corner was my backstage pass to the 2000 Academy Awards. I had put a sidecar on the 49 and a seven foot LAPD motorcycle officer was supposed to deliver the MC to the stage in the sidecar at the beginning of the ceremony. The cop screwed up the rehearsal so bad the MC started yelling "get that (expletive deleted) motorcycle out of here!!!". They let me stay and watch the ceremony though after I got the (expletive deleted) motorcycle out of there. The cop carried the little shrimp MC out on the stage. I can't remember the MC's name. He's a well known jerk of a comedian.
That's me and my 56 T-bird in early 1966 in the left bottom of the pic. It was a Florida beach rust bucket so I got it cheap.

Last edited by wyo1895; 05/27/20.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]