well lets see at 11 i started an afternoon paper route somewhere around 14 i switched to a morning route followed by walking hots before school [[ hots being race horses after a morning work out] by 16 i was working at a bowling alley looking after 30 automatic pin setters after school till closing at about 11 oc, in the summer i worked in the hay fields loading trucks then the barns, then after june i spent 2 months surveying on a highways relocation project , after high school i worked many small jobs flitting from one to another for more pay or different work conditions ,, gas station ,tire shop ,delivering furniture , hauling hay. working in a freight warehouse then hauling freight ,than as a labourer on a highways bridge project, then on a building maintaince crew , then back to surveying then logging school and setting chockers and splicing wire rope for a A frame log dump, and some labouring on house construction crew, all in all i spent about 5 years surveying , 5 years doing house and foundation construction , 4 years as a foreman at a rock quarry out in the boonies ,,fly in only way to get there. then i got into excavating and i still get paid to play in the dirt ,dig big holes load and drive big trucks , build driveways and highways , design and build private bridges, wok in the oil patch ,, so at 74 i still work most every day and call myself semi retarded not semi retired, and life goes on and on some where along the way i became a Savage nuts with help from the enablers on here,,,,Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky