Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by lvmiker
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

No offense, but this is a stupid question and I don't understand why it keeps being asked.

Restraints are not needed when you have the manpower to hold a person down. In this case it is pretty clear that the ambulance is on its way from the time that original video begins. The fourth cop is doing what he's supposed to do and that's keeping the dumb fugks at bay while the others hold down Gentle George.

Even if the restraints were available they don't resolve the issue that they were most likely having with their suspect. I'm sure they had a rough ETA and knew there would be a gurney and straps available if his lack of compliance continued.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house