Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm going to go out on a limb here with this, we can all agree that the man was handcuffed , in leg restraints, and face down on the street . Now if the police had all stood up, and stepped back, I'm willing to bet that , that good ole boy George, would have laid there like a bad check !

The only danger I see is that he could have rolled himself into traffic and got himself killed, God forbid if that had happened ! laugh

You've been wrong on this subject since day one.

No reason to stop now.

The lead cop "the neck man" was a bad cop, dumb cop and a stupid man that was better suited to paint houses than to carry a gun, his record and his actions say it all, he should have quit or been fired before he killed this piece of sh~t and cause a lot of people to lose both their lives and their belongings, there is no defending either one of their actions that day, it just turns out that both of these fools crossed paths on this particular moment in time.

Cops refusal to police their own kind has now become a double edged sword, as they stand in uniform and watch the looters burn the very cities that they are being paid to protect ! Now, sadly, they do stand alone .

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.